Tuesday 7 December 2021

Evil Sudoku Puzzles on Easybrain's Web Site and Smart Phone Applications

From time to time, members of my Sudoku Puzzles Facebook group buy a book of extreme sudoku puzzles then complain when it only contains easy puzzles. I can understand their frustration so have recently been looking at other places to find genuinely difficult sudokus.

I did a search on Google and found Sudoku.com, which is now run by Easybrain. I went to the site and asked for evil puzzles. This is one of them:

Then I reviewed the puzzle independently at Andrew Stuart's grader and solver.

The Grader button gave it a grade of Extreme / 1097.

The Solve Path button said that I would have to use several tough, diabolical and extreme strategies to solve it.

I repeated this test with a 2nd evil puzzle and got similar results.

I therefore recommend evil puzzles from Sudoku.com for people who enjoy very very tough sudokus.

I wrote this web site review using my UBUNTU laptop.

If you have an Apple device, you can download Easybrain's application for it here.

If you have an Android device, the application you need is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment